Thursday, September 4, 2008

My pretty fabric needs a new home


I just can't send it off to Goodwill. I would love to swap a fellow fabric aficionado for something. These are Michael Miller fabrics from some years ago. It is called "Nouvelle Panels" and "Companion Stripe" with numbers C675 and C742. The colors are very nice and as you can see the design is an arts and crafts type Asian thing. Each is a yard and you would get 3 full panels (of the Asian ladies) out of the yard. I would love to swap my 2 yards for your one yard of ....something black and white or yellow, purple, aqua, green, or brown. Just post a comment and we can figure something out! By the way, it has been cleaned and stored properly. We don't smoke or have any pets.


I'm giving up this nice stuff because I just won't be using it. I don't use these colorways any more and I can't for the life of me figure out what I would do with it.


New home...where are you????

Thanks Everyone.

3 comments:

Mia said...

I like the fabric but I also wouldn't use it. Wonder if anyone in the min group could use it? POst it over there too.

susan said...

i too think its purty, but i only have small amounts of fabrics, and i like it that way!! more room for more variety!! hmmm what could you do with it???

Crafty Turtle said...

I'm game for a fabric swap if you still have the fabric, that is! I'm always looking to add new patterns & colors to my stash!

I have lots in the colors you mentioned, but not much black&white. You can visit my blog or flickr mail me your address and I'll send something out asap! Just let me know, ok?