Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Tonight we're gonna party like it's...

No, not really. It will be a quiet New Year's Eve around here to match the wonderfully low key Christmas we had. I've been toodling around doing home mama things and haven't spent too much time in the studio, other than cleaning it up. I think my quiltie arrived to its recepient for November, so here is a pic:

I don't make resolutions because it seems like an awful lot of pressure to put on myself when Jan is typically a crazy month anyway. One thing I would like to focus more on this year is getting family pics put into albums of some sort. I might try shutterfly or something like that. How about you? Anything you want to do this year?
Have a good one and be safe!!

1 comment:

Rita said...

Hey Rae!

The family pix's in this home need sooo much attention. I really need to get them out of the laundry basket I have them stored in...all those memories just sitting there like dirty clothes. Tsk.Tsk.Tsk. I
really have to do something about that this year.

Happy New Year!