Sunday, May 17, 2009

Rolling like a river

What a rainy day!
As promised, here is a pic of the spiderweb table runner quilt I was working on:

And a carnival blooms table runner:
And I made about 5 sets of napkins that I will need to post to my etsy shop.
All this for the show! I didn't make a lot of sales, but I did get a commission from a friend that is really exciting. It is for a wall hanging and I have ideas ideas ideas. I also am going to make a quilt for wedding gift. And a few other things in the works. So overall, I have some projects going on. Not to name the wips for my family that I need to get a move on. And myself. I really want to sew a few shirts that I already have the fabric for and have done pattern alterations for as well. What the heck am I waiting for???? The time fairy! I do feel very blessed and grateful to have the resources and space to sew and a head full of ideas. What are you working on right now?

3 comments:

Gone to Find Myself said...

Very nice table runners. I like them both.
Would like to see more of your crafting.
Suzanne

Rita said...

You are so talented, Rachel. I love your work!

I'm working on some alterations for a friend(nothing compared to your work load). I also purchased some patterns at Hancock's about 6 weeks ago. I was planning on making Savannah some cute dresses and skirts, but I had a long miserable encounter with a kidney stone. My precious one is growing like a weed, and 14-16 girls sizes are too small; women size 1 and 3 are too big and too mature. Time to get the patterns out!!!

Regina said...

I love, love, love the spiderweb table runner. The design is wonderful and the colors too.