Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday

It's a beautiful day here today in North Carolina!
Here are a few things I have been working on:


This is a commission quilt for a wedding gift for a running couple. I downloaded and printed out (on fabric paper) logos for triathlons they have down together. That book on the table has been a great help in my efforts to branch out with the actual quilting of my quilts. Those little gloves have also been a great help. I don't know how I quilted without them!



These are some great little pouches that are custom made teacher gifts. I have a few others in my shop and of course, I am always open for making some with any fabrics I have in stock.

Speaking of Black Friday, shipping in my shop is free until Cyber Monday, so head on over to my etsy shop and pick up some gifts! I also have a sale on key fobs, which would make great stocking stuffers or teacher gifts. Enjoy the weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! I've got some of that fabulous red flowered fabric too ~ Love the pouches ~