Tuesday, April 15, 2008

One of those days...

You know the kind of day I'm talking about. Wake up late. Forgotten lunch boxes. Extra trips to school. Skipped workouts. An afternoon of running around. Dinner not quite working out. Laundry to be folded. It smacks of "beer time." Sam Adams Summer Ale.

But Tuesday night is always a good crafty night for me. I just don't have a lot of umph in me right now, so I'm going to tackle the photos. Really. Because I bought this cool album and set of precut papers and this is all it will take to make an album:



Yes! That's it! It's an album with slots for these cool papers and photos. Kinda like cheating, but you know, it's still a scrapbook. Ah, simplicity just when I need it. I posted an item on my Etsy shop. I'm off to a slow start, but a start none the less.

No comments: